Unfortunately we are now closed until further noticeFind out more
Why Our Pub is Great
Come to the Unicorn in Warwick for a great time with friends and family, we offer the perfect venue to kick back with some friends over a delicious pint of handcrafted or cask ale, refreshing glass or wine or a comforting cuppa. If you’re looking for a place to visit with the whole family our doors are open. As a family friendly pub we welcome children of all ages and with our dedicated kids menu there’s bound to be something they love to eat, our syrup station is also a hit with the kids as they can personalise their drinks.
As for our main menu we’ve got a huge selection of food on offer! Our burgers are legendary and we also offer hand stretched pizzas, chicken and the perfect steak, but that’s just the start: our sharers, puds and starters all offer something different for you to dive into.
Head down to the Unicorn in Warwick and you won’t be disappointed, remember to collect your charity tokens from the bar, for every meal ending in .99 we give the extra 1p to a charity you choose. We’re open from 11am so you can pop in for lunch, a light bite with friends or enjoy some pub grub with your whole family.
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
We want to ensure you have the best experience possible when you visit, and our menus continue to offer your favourite pub dishes at an unsurpassed quality.
We always think of those guests who have special dietary requirements when developing our menus so there is always a choice of vegetarian, vegan and NGCI dishes. In addition, we have full allergen information available on pub web pages, via our online app and printed copies in our pubs.
We’re continually innovating to bring you both new tastes and new dishes, whilst ensuring your pub favourites are always available and the best they can be.
I am sure you will agree, there really is something for everyone. We look forward to welcoming you with a friendly smile, this is your local.
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback.
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.